A small air compressor can be one of the handiest tools in the workshop, but some care or guidance is needed when buying uno.La rated power, amperage and CFM they are all important, along with some other considerations. air compressors can vary from small airbrush compressor monsters that require a tractor trailer to contain them, and the physical size is important for people with limited space. Best air compressor guide
The primary consideration (apart from the cost factors) is the intended use of compresor.Va to be used to paint with, operate an air nailer, or just fill a couple of tires or toys? Do you expect the compressor operates 20 hours per week or 20 hours per year air compressors are typically noisy tools -? will be used in a workshop in the basement, a garage or separate building is expected to the compressor to operate several tools at the same time ? All valid considerations that should help guide you in purchasing an air compressor.
Airbrush air compressors are the smallest of the group, designed almost exclusively for use by artists aerógrafo.Sin But there are still basic considerations to be made.
Any oil or water gets into the air supply will ruin the paint job; fisheyes in all the work rarely less compressor oil deseable.Comprar unless a large compresor.Una water trap is needed very often necessary to catch the inevitable water produced by all compressors.
Make sure the compressor has at least a small pressure tank to smooth fluctuations pressure.The most small compressors are piston type, which produced waves of compressed air tank will reduce the increasing effect of the air compressor considerablemente.En General , the larger the tank, the better.
Most airbrush compressors operate most kits aerógrafo.Si you already have an airbrush gun, however, ensure that the air volume produced (CFM) at rated pressure (PSI) of your computer does not will stretch the capacity of compresor.Una good suggestion is to buy a compressor capable of producing at least twice the volume air requirements of your airbrush.
An air compressor for your shop can vary in size from a small pancake style that can be carried in one hand a large, vertically mounted, the unit can not be moved without difficulty considerable.?En the middle are the units they are quite large, but equipped with a handle and wheels for easy transporte.?Se can move around the house or garage without great difficulty, however, provide sufficient compressed air for most positions trabajo.?Mi own air compressor is shown as a compressor 5 HP, producing nearly 7 CFM at 90 PSI, and is mounted horizontally on a wheeled base with asa.?Es the photo on the right, and is one of the most useful tools in my workshop.
Oil less compressors, as noted above, are a virtual requirement if you want to use for any pintura.?Compresores full of oil, on the other hand, are generally larger and intended for use in oil separators pesado.?Los service are available for these compressors, but a good separator will be considerably cost.?
The main factors apart from the use of oil, are:
- HP.Esta figure may be used only as a guide, since the method of calculating the power has changed in the last decade or so advertising maximum power or some other figure that has little to do with the real power of uso.En generally, a compressor 1 HP is quite small, while an HP or larger compressor 5 is almost as big as a can of accommodation without the use of a dedicated 240 volt circuit to feed it.
- CFM or SCFM.Se is standard cubic feet per minute of air that the compressor pressure produced the especificada.La most air tools will require less than 3 CFM, while many paint guns (particularly the cheapest) will require much más.Asegúrese that this figure is sufficient for the tools to be used with the air compressor.
- PSI.Libras per square inch, this is the maximum pressure of the air compressor compressors producirá.La most household must be able to produce 120 PSI – while rarely that pressure, 90 PSI requirements used are not so uncommon.
- The tank size almacenamiento.Un good air storage tank size is not only necessary to smooth pressure variations produced by any compressor, but also to prevent the compressor constantly start and detener.Un tank that is too small can lead to a compressor should start and stop every few seconds instead of several minutos.Mi tank is a 20 gallon, which is probably large for most compressors origin, it means that the compressor only runs for a short time every 5 or 10 minutes under heavy use.
- Use vertical or horizontal.Los tanks are generally designed for use in either the horizontal or vertical position, with the compressor mounted on the part superior.Esto is primarily a function of space and environment available, choose one that suits the room you have.
- Amperaje.La Most home air compressors will work well in an electrical circuit dedicated 15 amp, but the larger units may require either a circuit of 120 volts and 20 amp to 240 voltios.Mi own compressor can run 120 or 240 volts for re-wired internally which is quite common in most units have left grandes.Lo houses 120 volts so I can still move to different places and you still have to connect 15 amps is required, what a 15 circuit very marginal, but it works and is connected to a dedicated 20-amp circuit cuandoaún in the workshop.
No air compressor buying guide would be complete with at least some discussion of accesorios.La variety is virtually unlimited, blowing nozzles suitable pneumatic screwdrivers for removing truck tires.
Each owner will have the hose aire.Compre only a rubber hose good quality – not plastic hoses durará.El minimum size (25 feet) or longer hoses it is 3/8 – do not settle for a 1 / 4 hose, no longer will have a sufficient volume of air to many tools.
A collection of quick connect fittings for changing tools quickly and easily be necesario.Se need a female end for each air hose, while each tool must have a male connector.
One of the most obvious needs is an accessory to fill car tires, additional to toys like basketballs or swimming accessories is also very desirable and quite barato.Asegúrese that has both an accessory to fill car tires and a pressure indicator of correctly filled neumáticos.Neumáticos and lead to a longer duration of neumáticos.Este adjustment can only pay for the air compressor over time.
Various tools such as nail guns, brad nailers, sanders, braces, the list is endless, and should be customized for each person and the type of work that realizan.Algunos examples are given here, but not limited to, use your imaginación.La most power tools are duplicated in tools tire source code as well as many who really do not have their electrical equivalent.
Having said this, there are tools that should probably not be neumática.La most are only a small hand tools, and even the few power tools are most owners owners, as should be left as están.Una table pneumatic work does not make sense, but what the workshop would not be complete without one? While there are jobs that are much easier and faster with pneumatic tools, there are also tasks like specialized tools that need electricity.